1. The Agreement between Busywebs and the client will be on these conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
2. Busywebs will only commence work on a project after receipt of the setup, which is set out on the contract. The second payment is to be made at approval stage and the monthly instalments will then be made every month.
3. Busywebs reserve the right to decide whether a refund is applicable if requested by the client for any reason. A refund is not guaranteed by Busywebs but possible providing Busywebs decide upon this option.
4. Busywebs shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website / idea / business will operate legally within UK law. It is important that the website is not in anyway illegal.
5. Where images used on the website have been purchased by Busywebs on behalf of the client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Busywebs are not liable for misuse of these images by the client or any other person/s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
6. Busywebs will host the website for 12 months, the 12 months will run from the day the website goes live. In doing so we will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times but do not guarantee that the website hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control.
7. Busywebs cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client's business operation, sales, or profitability that they might claim is a result of a service offered by Busywebs.
8. Where we have been asked to provide search engine optimisation for a client, we do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
9. Busywebs will provide the client with an expected project completion date (for when the website will be live on the internet) if requested. We will endeavour to meet any given deadline but we do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date.
10. Busywebs own all design and code of the website unless the client has bought the site outright, which can be arranged if requested.
11. All images displayed on the client's website will only be used after authorisation by the client and are the sole responsibility of the client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the client OR Busywebs, they will be the sole responsibility of the client.
12. Domain names will be registered by Busywebs in the customer’s name at the customer’s current address.
13. We reserve the right to deactivate any website where the client has not paid the monthly charge.
14. Busywebs has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of our client's web sites. In no way does the textual or image based content of our client's web sites constitute Busywebs endorsement, or approval of the web site or the material contained within the web site. Busywebs has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our client's web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the client's transactions with them.
15. Busywebs are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on our servers or individual PC's relating to a client's website. The client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to their website.
16. Any changes after approval and after website is live are subject to a charge of £20.00 per hour.
17. If a payment is missed a late charge of £10.00 will be added to the monthly instalment.
18. Busywebs reserve the right to charge the client a cancellation fee based on the remaining instalments as set out in the contract, if the contract is cancelled before 12 months, after the site goes live.